Very more-ish white chocolate and Oreo Rice Krispie squares. No-bake and simple to make. You don’t need to be very exact with the measurements.
- 400g Marshmallows
- 50g Butter
- 200g White Chocolate
- 250g Rice Krispies
- 20 Oreos (approx 1.5 packs)
- Break the Oreos into small pieces.
- Melt the marshmallows and butter in a bowl set over hot water or at intervals in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth (tip – grease your spoon with butter to help).
- Stir in the Rice Krispies and 2/3 of the Oreos (keep the rest for the topping).
- Spread the mixture into a greased rectangular dish (mine is 21cmx28cm) using a large spoon or spatula. (another tip – let it cool for a minute to make it easier to spread around)
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl set over hot water or at intervals in the microwave.
- Pour 3/4 of the white chocolate on top of the Rice Krispie mixture and spread it using the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- Sprinkle the remaining Oreos on top.
- Lastly, drizzle the rest of the white chocolate over the oreos. You can put it in a sandwich bag with the corner cut off; or you can be a bit lazy like me and just use a spoon. 🙂
- Chill in the fridge, then slice and enjoy!